Cool as a Cucumber Salad
- 1-2 medium cucumbers
- 1 medium vine tomato
- 1/4 cup slivered red onion
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp vinegar (white or apple cider)
- 2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Za'atar
1. Chop all veggies, making sure to thinly slice the onion. I like to quarter my cucumber vertically then chop into small pieces from those.
2. Add all chopped veggies to a large bowl, pour in olive oil, vinegar and mix well, coating all veggies.
3. Sprinkle in Za'atar and mix.
4. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve- the longer this salad sits, the more it will absorb the vinegar and flavor.