Curried Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 diced sweet potatoes
- 1/2 of a diced butternut squash
- 1 roasted red pepper (from a jar is fine!)
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1-2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice British Curry (or spice of choice!)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Start by chopping squash and sweet potato into cubes and put in a large pot to boil until soft, then drain and let cool.
2. While squash and potato are boiling, sauté onion in some olive oil or ghee until translucent.
3. When all components are cooled and ready, add to a large bowl and top with a dollop of mayo. I like to make my own, and you can do it easily with this recipe.
4. Add 1 tbsp of spice, salt and pepper to taste, and mix well. I like to smash my potato and squash a bit.
5. Refrigerate until cool, then enjoy!