Spiced Espresso Chocolate Bark
4 oz of Baking chocolate/100% chocolate bar
2-4 Tbs Nuts of choice
2-4 Tbs Raisins, or dried fruit of choice
2 Tbs Coconut Sugar (optional)
2 Tbs C Coconut oil
2 Tbs Honey
1/2 tsp Finely ground coffee
1. In a large sauce pan or frying pan, add coconut oil and melt on low. Add in chocolate, stirring so as not to burn, then pour in honey and mix very well until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
2. While these are melting, lay a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and sprinkle with nuts and dried fruit. Try to confine it to a 6 in x 6 in or so area (you'll be pouring chocolate over this. You can also skip this step and add nuts/fruit at the end. )
3. Add coffee and Garam Masala to the chocolate and stir.
4. Pour the mixture over the nut/fruit sprinkle, making sure there are no holes or gaps. You can spread it all around a bit with a spatula. If you didn't add nuts/fruit to the pan first, just pour chocolate into a sheet, then sprinkle with nut/fruit mixture.
5. I like to sprinkle everything with a coating of coconut sugar at the end if chocolate it still bitter.
6. Freeze for a few hours, then break into pieces for serving. Store in freezer.