Cool Cucumber Soup
6 Medium to large cucumbers, chopped
¼ C Cold water
2 Tbs White balsamic or red wine vinegar
1 Small onion, chopped
1 Garlic clove, chopped
2 Tbs Chopped fresh basil
1/4 C olive oil
1 tsp Raw honey
S & P to taste
1. In a blender, blend ½ the cucumbers with all of the water until smooth.
2. Add remaining cucumber, onion, garlic, basil, honey, vinegar, Shepherd Herb Mix, and blend until smooth.
3. With blender on, slowly add the oil and blend until creamy.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Chill for a few hours before serving.