Italian Sausage and Peppers
1 lb Pork or beef sausage link, or links
3 Peppers (red, yellow, orange, green bell)
2 Large onions
1 28 oz Can (or close to 28 oz can) crushed tomatoes, no salt added
1/2 tsp salt
2 Cloves of garlic
Cooking oil or fat of choice
1. Begin by preparing the sausage, cooking it through.
2. Slice the peppers and onion into long strips, mince the garlic, then heat some oil in a large pot.
3. Add garlic, onion and peppers and cook over medium, stirring regularly until mostly softened.
4. Add the crushed tomato, spice and salt. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
5. Add sausage links and serve.