To make the crust:
- ½ C Coconut flour
- 1 clove finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Company Hot Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil or melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Tbs mayo blended with 1 clove of chopped garlic OR 2 Tbs pesto
- A few leaves of chopped basil or other fresh herbs
- Freshly grated parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 350. Combine dry ingredients in one bowl, wet in another and then mix together to form a ball of dough.
2. On a baking sheet, roll out the dough ball in between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
3. Peel off the top layer of parchment and bake crust for 10 minutes.
4. Let crust cool for 5 minutes, then spread the pesto or mayo evenly on crust.
5. Add sliced tomatoes and chopped basil (pat tomatoes with paper towel to soak up some of the liquid before laying them on crust.)
6. Grate some fresh parmesan over top.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and sprinkle on more chopped basil to finish.