Beans and Greens Burgers
3 Cups Black beans, cooked
2 Cups Cabbage, finely chopped
1 Cup Spinach greens, finely chopped
Bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
1 Medium onion, finely chopped
6 Tbsp Almond flour (can sub flour of choice)
1-2 tsp Salt
1-2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice of choice (Suggestions below)
1. Begin by mashing the beans with a fork until mostly ground up.
2. Using a food processor or grater, chop all veggies to an ultra fine size.
3. Mix veggies and beans, then add eggs, stirring well.
4. Add salt, spice, garlic, and then begin to add flour, a tablespoon at a time. Stop if the mixture becomes too thick and dry, you want it to stay somewhat moist but not overly wet.
5. Scoop with 1/3 cup and then patty with your hands. Lay each burger on a very well greased baking sheet or Silpat mat.
6. Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes, flipping carefully halfway.