Xinjiang Chicken Skewers
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast or thighs, diced
- 2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Xinjiang Spice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees or heat grill.
2. Dice chicken into bite size pieced.
3. In a bowl, mix spice, salt, honey, and oil.
4. Add chicken to bowl to coat.
5. Slide chicken onto metal skewers, if baking, lay across a casserole dish so drippings won't fall into the bottom of your oven and burn.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through and broil for a moment to finish slightly crispy. Likewise, grill until chicken is no longer pink.