Massaman Beef Curry
- 1lb diced stew meat
- 1/4 Cup orange juice
- 1/4 Cup coconut cream (refrigerate coconut milk in a can overnight and scrape the cream part off that separates)
- 2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Massaman Curry
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 2 carrots, sliced
- a handful of fingerling potatoes, sliced
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp ghee or oil
1. Begin by heating oil or ghee over medium heat. Add spice and cook for a moment, then add in diced beef, stirring to coat.
2. After beef is beginning to brown, add orange juice, veggies, coconut milk, and stir.
3. Cover and cook for 30 minutes on low/medium-low.
4. Uncover for the sauce to thicken if needed.