Fall Vegetable Salad
- 1 lb butternut squash, chopped, peeled
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, chopped
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 Cups of spinach
- 1 apple, diced
- 2 Tbsp + more for roasting of olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Perfection Spice or spice blend of choice
- 1/4 Cup dried cranberries
- 2-4 Tbsp chopped nuts
- 3-4 slices of bacon (we love US Wellness Meats)
- Optional: fresh rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Coat chopped brussels sprouts, squash, and leeks in oil and spice, and roast until crispy and softened.
3. Fry bacon in a skillet while veggies are cooking. Sprinkle a little Teeny Tiny Spice Perfection Spice on the bacon.
3. Remove and add to a large bowl with spinach and chopped apples/
4. In a small food processor combine balsamic, olive oil, maple syrup, and some fresh rosemary to make the dressing.
5. Toss dressing over salad, then top with bacon, cranberries, and nuts.