Fall Vegetable Salad
1 lb Butternut squash, chopped, peeled
1 lb Brussels sprouts, chopped
1 Leek, sliced
2 Cups of spinach
1 Apple, diced
2 Tbsp Olive oil +more for roasting
2 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp Maple syrup
1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Perfection Spice or spice blend of choice
1/4 Cup Dried cranberries
2-4 Tbsp Chopped nuts
3-4 Slices of bacon (we love US Wellness Meats)
Optional: fresh rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 450℉.
2. Coat chopped brussels sprouts, squash, and leeks in oil and spice, and roast until crispy and softened.
3. Fry bacon in a skillet while veggies are cooking. Sprinkle a little Perfection Spice Rub on the bacon.
3. Remove and add to a large bowl with spinach and chopped apples.
4. In a small food processor, combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, and some fresh rosemary to make the dressing.
5. Toss dressing over salad, then top with bacon, cranberries, and nuts.