Gluten Free Spiced Apple and Oat Bars
2 C Oats
1 C Almond flour
1 C Milk or water
1/4 Cup Sugar (Add 2-4 more Tbs if you want it a bit sweeter!)
3 Tbs Butter
1 Medium/large apple, finely diced
1 Pinch Baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. In a small skillet, heat butter until melted and let the pan cool. Add sugar and eggs, mixing well.
3. In a large bowl, mix oats with the diced apples.
4. Pour butter, sugar, and egg mixture into the oats and apples, mixing well.
5. Stir in spice, baking powder, vanilla and flour.
6. Add liquid (slowly, as to not over saturate) and stir well. If the mixture is too dry, add another egg.
7. Pour mixture into a greased dish and bake for about 30 minutes until golden brown and set. Let cool before cutting.