Cool Cashew Banana Bars
1.5 C Raw cashews
3/4 C Almonds (or nuts of choice)
10 Pitted dates
1 Large ripe banana
1/4 C Milk of choice
2 Tbs Honey
1 Tbs Coconut oil
1 Small bread pan
1. Soak cashews and pitted dates each in a small bowl with water for 1 hour.
2. When done soaking, drain, then add cashews to a blender with melted coconut oil, banana, honey, milk, spice, and blend well.
3. In a food processor, chop almonds finely into a coarse powder. Pour into a bowl, then blend the dates to form a chunky paste.
4. Add date paste to the almond mixture to create a chunky mix that you will scoop into the bottom of your pan to spread and flatten as your crust.
5. Sprad into an even layer, then pour cashew banana mixture over the crust layer and freeze overnight.
6. Cut and serve cold, or thawed slightly in the fridge.