2 Large handfuls of shredded cabbage (or cole slaw mix)
2 Tbs flour (I used gluten free cassava flour, but any white flour or white flour sub will work)
Sprinkle of salt
1 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Blend of Choice (Suggestions below)
Oil for frying
1. Combine slaw, eggs, spice, salt and a drizzle of oil in a bowl. Mix well until everything is evenly coated.
2. Stir in 2 tablespoons of flour. It should create a bit of a paste on the cabbage mix.
3. Heat about a centimeter of oil, deep enough to lightly fry, in a large skillet.
4. Pick up a small handful, about 1-2 Tbs of the cabbage mix and press into a patty, then carefully drop it in the hot oil, fry over medium for about a minute, then flip.
5. Continue to cook on each side, until browned and beginning to crisp.
6. Remove carefully and serve hot!