- 2 large handfuls of shredded cabbage (or cole slaw mix)
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp flour (I used gluten free cassava flour, but any white flour or white flour sub should work)
- sprinkle of salt
- 1 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Blend of Choice (I recommend Montreal, Shepherd Herb, or Za'atar for this one)
- oil for frying
1. Combine slaw, eggs, spice, salt, a drizzle of oil, all in a bowl. Mix well until everything is evenly coated.
2. Stir in 2 tablespoons of flour. It should create a bit of a paste on the cabbage mix.
3. Heat about a centimeter of oil, deep enough to lightly fry, in a large skillet.
4. Pick up a small handful, about 1-2 tbsp of the cabbage mix and press into somewhat of a patty, then carefully drop it in the hot oil, fry over medium for about a minute, then flip.
5. Continue to cook on each side, until browned and beginning to crisp.
6. Remove carefully and serve hot!