Easy Beef Stew
Serves 4 (double for leftovers!)
1 Lb beef stew meat, chopped into bite size pieces
1 Lb carrots, chopped
2 Potatoes, chopped into inch cubes
1-2 Tbs Flour (I used cassava flour. White flour will work fine too!)
1/2 Tbs Salt
4 C Broth
1. Toss beef in spices, salt and flour
2. Heat oil in a large soup pot. Brown meat in oil until seared on each side.
3. Pour in veggies, broth, and sprinkle in a little more salt. Stir and bring to a boil.
4. Turn to very low to simmer and let cook for 4 hours.
5. Sprinkle in a tablespoon of flour, mixing well, to thicken up broth if desired.
6. Serve and enjoy!