Easy Beef Stew
Serves 4 (double for leftovers!)
- 1 lb beef stew meat, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 lb carrots, chopped
- 2 potatoes, chopped into inch cubes
- 1-2 Tbsp flour (I used cassava flour. White flour will work fine too!)
- 1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice of choice. I used a mix of our Perfection and Montreal. Shepherd Herb Mix would work great too!
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 4 Cups broth
- olive oil
1. Toss beef in herbs and spice, salt, and flour
2. Heat oil in a large soup pot. Brown meat in oil until seared on each side.
3. Pour in veggies, broth, and sprinkle in a little more salt, stir and bring to a boil.
4. Turn to very low and simmer and let cook for 4 hours.
5. Sprinkle in a tablespoon of flour, mixing well, to thicken up broth if desired.
6. Serve and enjoy!