Tandoori Squash Soup
2 lbs Chopped butternut squash
2 C Broth
2 C Water
2/3 C Coconut milk
1-2 Tbs Teeny Riny Spice Company Tandoori Masala
1. In a large covered pot, bring 2 cups of broth and squash to a boil. Boil until squash is very soft.
2. Pour into a blender and mix well, or use an immersion blender to purée.
3. Slowly add in coconut milk and water to make soup thinner and creamier.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of our Tandoori Masala and stir to mix well.
5. Top with a sprinkle of Tandoori, or your favorite nuts, seeds, or even a few dried fruits.