Tandoori Squash Soup
- 2 lbs chopped butternut squash
- 2 C broth
- 2 C water
- 2/3 C coconut milk
- 1-2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Tandoor
1. In a large covered pot, bring 2 cups of broth and squash to a boil. Boil until squash is very soft.
2. Pour into a blender and mix well, or use an immersion blender to puree.
3. Slowly add in coconut milk and water to make soup thinner and creamier.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of our Tandoori Masala and stir to mix well.
5. Top with a sprinkle of Tandoori, or your favorite nuts, seeds, or even a few dried fruits.