Spicy Potato Salad
- 6 Red Potatoes, medium
- ½ Red Pepper, small dice
- ½ C Green Peas
- 1 Scallion, small rings
- 3-5 Tbs Mayonnaise
- 1-2 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice blend of choice
- Salt To taste
1. Boil the potatoes until they are easily pierced with a knife, about 20 minutes.
2. Remove the potatoes from the pot and cool under running cold water. Place them in the fridge to cool completely.
3. When cool, peel the skins from the potatoes (they should come off pretty easily), and then cut into ½” chunks.
4. Gently toss the potato, red pepper, peas, scallion, mayonnaise, and spice until well combined.