Sweet and Savory Adwiya Carrot Salad
- 1/3 C cooked rice, I cooked mine in chicken broth for extra flavor
- 1.5 C shredded carrot, slightly softened (steamed slightly)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 orange
- 1/8-1/4 C raisins (depending on preference)
- 1/8- 1/4 C pistachios (depending on preference)
- 3 teaspoons Teeny Tiny Persian Adwiya
1. Cook rice and add to a large bowl with softened carrots.
2. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Persian Adwiya.
3. Squeeze the orange over the mix until no more juice can be squeezed.
4. Drizzle on a tablespoon of honey. Then mix well.
5. Sprinkle in raisins and mix again. Sprinkle final teaspoon of Adwiya.
6. Refrigerate until cool, then sprinkle with pistachios before serving.