Sweet and Savory Adwiya Carrot Salad
1/3 C Cooked rice.
1 1/2 C Shredded carrot
1 Tbs Honey
1/8 - 1/4 C Raisins
1/8 - 1/4 C Pistachios (depending on preference)
3 teaspoons Teeny Tiny Spice Company Persian Adwiya
1. Cook rice and add to a large bowl with softened carrots.
2. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Persian Adwiya.
3. Squeeze the orange over the mix until no more juice can be squeezed.
4. Drizzle on a tablespoon of honey. Then mix well.
5. Sprinkle in raisins and mix again. Sprinkle final teaspoon of Adwiya.
6. Refrigerate until cool. Sprinkle with pistachios before serving.