Spiced Mashed Sweet Potato and Peas
- 2 Lbs Sweet Potato, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Blend of your choice
- 1 C Green Peas
- 3 Tbs Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1/4-1/2 C Water, Broth or Milk
- Salt to taste
1. Steam the sweet potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes.
2. Place them into a bowl and mash to smooth or chunky, your preference.
3. Mix in the spice, butter/coconut oil, and peas.
4. Add liquid of your choice as needed to bring the potatoes to your desired constancy.
5. Season with additional salt to taste.