Spiced Mashed Sweet Potato and Peas
2 Lbs Sweet Potato, peeled and diced
2 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Company Blend of your choice (Suggestions below)
1 C Green peas
3 Tbs Butter or coconut oil
1/4-1/2 C Water, broth or milk
Salt to taste
1. Steam the sweet potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes.
2. Place them into a bowl and mash to smooth or chunky, your preference.
3. Mix in the spice, butter/coconut oil, and peas.
4. Add liquid of your choice as needed to bring the potatoes to your desired constancy.
5. Season with additional salt to taste.