- 2 Cups Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Lentils
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mild Cheese
- 1 Large Egg
- 4 1/2 oz Crushed Tomato
- 2-3 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Co. blend (use only 2 tsp if you choose Garam Masala)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
1. Add lentils to boiling salted water, reduce heat, and simmer covered for 25 minutes or until they are soft and most of the water is absorbed.
2. Remove from heat, partially mash the lentils and allow to cool slightly.
3. Mix in the remaining ingredients.
4. Spoon into a buttered loaf pan.
5. Bake at 350ºF for 30-45 minute, until the top is dry and golden brown.
6. Cool for 10 minutes, remove from pan and serve.