Garam Masala Pumpkin Bread
A traditional autumn comfort food with a twist, this just might be the best pumpkin bread you have ever tasted. Luckily, this recipe makes 2 loaves, so you will have one to eat the next day after the first one is eaten hot out of the oven!
Mix together until well blended:
- 1 (15 oz.) Can pumpkin purée
- 4 Eggs
- 3 C Sugar
- 1 C Oil
- 2/3 C Water
- In a separate bowl, whisk:
- 3 1/2 C Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking soda (Sift to avoid lumps)
- 4 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Garam Masala
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add dry ingredients into wet and mix well.
3. Butter and flour 2 loaf pans.
4. Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven.
5. The loaves are done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Cool for about 10 minutes and de-pan.