Garam Masala Pumpkin Bread
A traditional autumn comfort food with a twist, this just might be the best pumpkin bread you have ever tasted. Luckily, this recipe makes 2 loaves, so you will have one to eat the next day after the first one is eaten hot out of the oven!
Mix together until well blended:
1 (15 oz.) Can Pumpkin purée
3 C Sugar
1 C Oil
2/3 C Water
In a separate bowl, whisk:
3 1/2 C Flour
1 1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking soda (Sift to avoid lumps)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add dry ingredients into wet and mix well.
3. Butter and flour 2 loaf pans.
4. Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven.
5. The loaves are done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Cool for about 10 minutes and de-pan.