Spiced Chocolate Trail Mix Clusters
- 1 C of mixed nuts
- 1-2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 tsp oil or ghee
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Garam Masala or Chocolate Chili
1. Heat a small frying pan over medium heat and add oil or ghee.
2. Toss in nuts, and fry gently on low-medium, tossing to coat in oil.
3. After a minute or two, drizzle honey over nuts, tossing to coat.
4. Sprinkle in some spice, I chose Garam Masala but Chocolate Chili will work well too!
5. Toss to coat and pour hot mix onto a piece of parchment paper.
6. Sprinkle in chocolate chips, and mix with you hands when nuts are cool enough to touch.
7. The chocolate will begin melting and coating the chocolate.
8. Set the paper with the mix into the freezer to cool, then break into clusters to serve.