Homemade Kale Chips
- 1 bunch kale
- 1-2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice
- 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 250-275.
2. Pull kale from stem into handful size pieces, and place them into a large bowl.
3. Melt the coconut oil on low, then drizzle over the kale.
4. Massage oil into the kale, then sprinkle with spice, salt and nutritional yeast (adds a cheesy flavor).
5. If dry, add a little more melted coconut oil, then bake low and slow for 30-40 minutes until all chips are crisp.
I used some of our British Curry with this batch and they are absolutely delicious! A great way to use up greens, and perfect for keeping on hand for a healthy snack.