Homemade Kale Chips
1 Bunch Kale
1-2 Tbs Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice blend of choice (Suggestions below)
1 Tbs Nutritional yeast (optional)
1 tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 250-275℉.
2. Pull kale from stem into handful size pieces, and place them into a large bowl.
3. Melt the coconut oil on low, then drizzle over the kale.
4. Massage oil into the kale, then sprinkle with spice, salt and nutritional yeast (adds a cheesy flavor).
5. If dry, add a little more melted coconut oil and bake low and slow for 30-40 minutes until all chips are crisp.
I used some of our British Curry with this batch and they are absolutely delicious! A great way to use up greens, and perfect for keeping on hand for a healthy snack.