Herb and Spice Scrambled Eggs
This recipe is so simple, I can hardly call it a recipe, but it might very well change your life. By simply adding your choice of Teeny Tiny Spice blend to your morning eggs, you will never be able to go back to seasoning them with just salt & pepper.
- 1-3 Whole Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Butter or oil
- A sprinkle – one tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. blend of choice
- Salt to taste
1. In a bowl, whisk eggs and spice.
2. Add oil or butter to sauté pan and heat on medium.
3. When pan is hot (but don’t let the oil or butter smoke), add spiced eggs and scramble to desired consistency.
4. Season with salt if desired.