Garam Masala Apple Pie
- 6-8 Apples
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Garam Masala
- Pinch Salt
- 1/4 C + 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 or 2 Pie Crusts
1. Preheat oven to 425℉.
2. Peel & core apples. Cut into 1″ chunks.
3. Place apples in saucepan & cook over medium heat until they begin to sizzle.
4. Add butter to apples; toss until they are glazed.
5. Cover saucepan for 5-7 min. until apples are soft outside and crunchy inside when poked with a fork.
6. Turn off heat.
7. Stir in sugar, Garam Masala and salt.
8. Pour filling into prepared pie crust. Cover with a second pie crust or lattice if desired. If using a top crust, cut slits to let steam escape & crimp edges of pie with a fork.
9. Bake 45-50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
10. Remove from oven & cool completely (about 1 hour).
If you wish to serve the pie warm, reheat in a 350℉ oven for 15 minutes.