Garam Masala Zucchini Bread
- 3 Eggs
- 1 C Olive Oil
- 2 C Sugar
- 2 C Zucchini, grated
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 C All-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp + 2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 C Chopped nuts, optional
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Grease and flour two 8″ x 4″ loaf pans.
3. In a large bowl, beat the eggs until light and frothy.
4. Mix in the oil and sugar.
5. Stir in zucchini and vanilla.
6. Combine flour, Garam Masala baking soda, baking powder (look out for lumps!), salt and nuts.
7. Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
8. Divide the batter between the two prepared loaf pans.
9. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until done. Loaf will spring back when gently pressed on the top with a finger.