Chocolate Covered Figs
6 Dried White Turkish figs
1/4 C Dark chocolate chips
2-3 Tbs Crushed nuts
1/2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Garam Masala
1. Over low heat, melt chocolate chips in a small pan, stirring constantly.
2. Add Garam Masala and mix well.
3. On a plate or small baking sheet lined with a piece of parchment paper, carefully spoon chocolate over each fig, one at a time, "painting" all sides with the melted chocolate.
4. Sprinkle the chocolate fig with crushed nuts.
5. After finishing all figs, refrigerate until chocolate is firm and enjoy.