Asian Chicken Wings
- 3 Lbs Chicken Wings
- 1/3 C Water
- 1/3 C Soy Sauce
- 1/3 C Saki
- 3 Tbsp Mirin
- 3 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. (Szechuan Spice or Penang Curry)
- 2 Scallions, sliced ½” long
- 2 Scallions, sliced in thin rounds (for garnish)
1. In a large sauté pan, brown the chicken wings.
2. Combine water, soy sauce, sake, mirin, fish sauce, spice and brown sugar in a bowl.
3. Pour the liquid mixture over the browned wings, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Uncover and cook down, stirring occasionally, until the liquid has turned into a thick glaze.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions that you sliced into rounds.