Vegetable & Chicken Curry
1 Lb Boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 Tbs Coconut oil
1 Lg Carrot, large dice
4 oz Crimini mushrooms, sliced
1 Med Yellow onion, small dice
15 oz Coconut milk
15 oz Diced tomatoes
2-3 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice blend of choice (Suggestions below)
Salt to taste
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch chunks and in a small bowl, toss with Teeny Tiny Spice blend.
2. Sauté onion in oil for 3 minutes.
3.. Add carrots and mushrooms and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add spiced chicken to the pan and cook another 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Add diced tomatoes and coconut milk, stir to cream together, turn heat to low and simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
6. Serve alone or over rice or couscous.