Spice Rubbed Chicken
- 1 Lb Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2-3 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice of choice
- 1 Tbsp Oive oil
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch chunks.
- Toss with spice.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly oil the bottom of a baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, covered.
- Add 1 Tbs olive oil to a sauté pan.
- Add Vadavan spiced chicken to pan and sauté until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
For the grill:
- Leave chicken breasts whole and coat evenly with Vadavan spice blend.
- Brush a thin coat of olive oil on a hot grill.
- Place chicken breasts on grill and cook about 7 minutes on each side.