Herb and Spice Pork Chops
4 Pork chops
2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Company blend of choice (Suggestions below)
3 Tbs Butter
½ C White wine
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Generously rub spice on pork chops with a sprinkle of salt and allow to sit while a heavy skillet comes to medium heat.
2. Sear the chops in the skillet with 1 Tb of the butter, 2 minutes per side for each ½ inch of chop thickness. Cover the pan while searing the second side.
3. Remove the chops and cover to keep warm while making the pan sauce.
4. De-glaze the pan with white wine, reduce volume by half and whisk in remaining 2 Tb of butter.
5. Transfer chops to serving plate, pour sauce over top, adjust seasoning and serve.