Yogurt Marinated Grilled Chicken
- 2 Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ½ C Plain yogurt
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co.® blend of choice
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed Salt to taste
1. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, spice and honey. Make 3 evenly-spaced diagonal slits across each of the chicken breasts, being careful not to cut all the way through.
2. Pour a thin coat of marinade on the bottom of a baking pan, place each chicken breast in thebottom of the pan and pour the rest of the marinade over them. Push marinade into the slits in the chicken.
3. Cover and place in refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight.
4. Remove chicken breasts from pan and place on a hot grill; brush remaining marinade over the top of each piece while cooking.
5. Cook for about 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Add salt to taste if desired.