Tandoori Spinach and Chicken Meatballs
For the meatballs:
1 lb Ground chicken or turkey
5 oz Baby spinach
1 Handful cilantro
1 tsp Salt
1/2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Tandoori Masala
For the sauce:
1/2 Can coconut milk
2 Tbs Tomato paste
1-2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Tandoori Masala
Salt to taste
1. Finely chop the spinach and cilantro.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, spinach, cilantro, salt, and Tandoori.
3. Scoop by the tablespoon into the palm of your hand, then roll into a tight ball.
4. Place on parchment paper and repeat with remaining mix.
5. Bake at 425℉ for 15 minutes.
6. In a large sauce pan, add a drizzle of oil or fat, half a can of coconut milk (thick is great- full fat!.) tomato paste, Tandoori Masala, salt, and a pinch of garlic (optional). Whisk together and bring to a simmer.
7. Put the meatballs into the sauce and let it thicken a bit and reduce.
8. Serve over cauliflower rice, regular rice, or your favorite veggies.