Cajun Red Pepper and Sausage Soup
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 2 sweet red or orange peppers
- 1 Cup broth of choice
- 2/3-1 Cup corn
- 1/4 Cup coconut milk (optional, for a creamier soup)
- 4 sausage links
- 1-2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Cajun Spice (more for the heat lovers!)
- 1 tsp salt
1. De-seed the peppers, then roast with cauliflower on a baking sheet or cast iron skillet at 400 degrees for 1 hour. Toss corn in a skillet and heat to sear lightly. Cook sausage links in a skillet, let cool slightly, then slice into bite size pieces.
2. Add cauliflower, peppers, broth, coconut milk, salt, and spice to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Add corn and sausage to the mix and serve.