Sweet Corn Potato Salad with Spice
- 5-6 white potatoes, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 Cups sweet corn, off the cob, cooked
- 3 scallions, chopped fine
- 1/3 cup diced pickles, + 2 Tbsp pickle juice
- 1-2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Seaside Spice
- 1/4 Cup Mayo
- 1-2 Tbsp Mustard
- 1-2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
1. Chop and boil potatoes until tender. Drain and let cool.
2. Chop scallions, then add to a large bowl with corn, cooled potatoes, and diced pickles.
3. Mix well, slightly mashing potato with a fork.
4. Add pickle juice, stir well, then salt, a crack of pepper, and stir.
5. Add in mayo and mustard, stirring well to combine, then finally add spice to taste, starting with 1 Tbsp.
6. Refrigerate until cool then serve.