Cajun Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- 1/2 lb chicken cutlets, breast, or thighs; sliced into strips
- 1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Cajun Spice
- 1.5 servings of pasta (according to the box's serving size - we like to use a gluten free pasta here)
- 3-4 Cups greens of choice (kale and arugula worked great!)
- 1/4 Cup Caesar Dressing
- Salt to taste
1. Cover the sliced chicken in Cajun Spice and a pinch of salt, then grill or fry in a skillet until cooked through and beginning to brown.
2. Boil water in a small pot and prepare the pasta to al dente (firm to the bite,) or softened to your liking. When the pasta is done cooking, strain and place in cold water to cool. Drain from cold water when pasta is no longer warm.
3. Add greens and pasta to a large bowl, toss with dressing and distribute into serving bowls.
4. Top with Cajun Spiced chicken, add any additional ingredients such as tomatoes or onion, and serve.