Spiced Tahini Cookies
- 1 Cup Tahini - Sesame Seed Butter (or nut butter of choice- Trader Joe's sells an organic jar of this for ~$4!)
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar, honey, or sugar
- 1-2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Garam Masala or French Four Spice
- 1 splash vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients until a thick, slightly wet dough forms.
3. Scoop with a tablespoon onto a well greased baking sheet or silpat mat.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes until done. About 5 minutes through, you can carefully remove them, slightly flatten the scooped dough balls, then continue baking.