Shepherd Herb Braised Cabbage
4 lbs Shaved cabbage, roughly chopped
1 Tbs butter
1/2 Sliced onion
1 C Chicken or veggie broth
1 tsp Minced garlic
1 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Company Sherpherd Herb Mix
Genrous shaking of salt
Extra rosemary (Optional)
1. In a large dutch oven or pan with lid, bring butter to a boil, then toss in onion and garlic to slightly cook.
2. Add in cabbage and stir (lots of cabbage here!).
3. Add salt, Shepherd Herb Mix and extra herbs if desired
4. Pour 1 C broth over veggies, stir and turn heat to med-low.
5. Let cook for 30 minutes, until soft.