Shepherd Herb Braised Cabbage
- 4 lbs shaved cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp grassfed butter
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 1 cup chicken or veggie broth
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Sherpherd Herb Blend Teeny Tiny Spice
- genrous shaking of good salt
- extra rosemary, optional
1. In a large dutch oven or pan with lid, bring butter to a boil, then toss in onion and garlic to slightly cook.
2. Add in cabbage and stir around if possible (lots of cabbage here!)
3. Add salt, Shepherd Herb spice, and extra herbs if desired
4. Pour 1 cup broth over veggies, stir, and turn heat to med-low
5. Let cook for 30 minutes, until soft.