Ras el Hanout Curry
2 lb Pork or beef, chopped in large bite size pieces
1 Whole onion, sliced
5 Fresh figs (dried will work if you cannot find fresh)
4 Cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 to 2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Ras el Hanout
Salt to taste
Optional: Drizzle of honey
1. Heat olive oil in a large pot with a lid.
2. Add garlic and onions and cook over medium heat until brown.
3. Add meat, spice, and salt, then stir everything together cooking on med-high.
4. After meat is browned and covered in spice, pour in about a cup of water until part way up the meat.
5. Cover and cook for an hour on medium.
6. Slice figs and toss into your pot, drizzle with honey if desired, and stir.
7. Turn heat down and cover, cooking for an additional 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.