Pepper Turkey Burgers with a Smoked Harissa
16-20 oz Ground turkey
1 Red bell pepper
1-2 Tbs of your favorite Teeny Tiny Spice blend (Suggestions below)
1 tsp Salt
For the mayo:
4 Tbs Mayo (make your own here!)
1-2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Company Harissa
1-2 tsp Smoked paprika
1. Fire up the grill real hot!
2. Very finely chop the red pepper.
3. Mix turkey, red pepper, salt, and 1-2 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice blend of choice in a large bowl.
4. Form beef into 4 or 5 patties.
5. Brush grill with cooking oil to prevent sticking.
6. Grill burgers until done through (Pan frying these will work just as well).
7. Meanwhile, mix mayo with Harissa and smoked paprika.
8. When burgers are all done, top your burger with the mayo, some sliced onion, and even a sprinkle of feta cheese.