Grilled Chicken Salad Sweet Potato Sliders
Serves 2 large portions or 4 small
2 Medium chicken breasts
1/4 C Guacamole
2 Tbs Chopped onion
2 Tbs Chopped cilantro
1 Medium sweet potato
1. Fire up the grill! A frying pan will work, but the smokiness and char of a grilled chicken breast adds some dimension to this dish.
2. Coat chicken breasts in 2 Tbs of our Oaxacan Adobo, and grill until done. Let the outer skin crisp up a bit, and char a little for some extra smokiness in the flavor.
3. Remove from grill when done and cool for a bit in the fridge.
4. Fifteen minutes before you’re ready to serve, preheat oven to 350℉ and slice your sweet potato into thick “chips”, about half an inch in thickness. Coat with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. These will act as your mini slider buns.
5. Bake for 5 minutes on each side, until slightly softened but still stable and sturdy to pick up by an edge.
6. While your “buns” are cooling, in a medium bowl mix cooled grilled chicken, diced onion, cilantro, and stir in 1/4 cup of guacamole. Sprinkle on a little salt and pepper to taste.
7. Top a slice of the potato with a spoonful of the chicken salad, then top with another slice.