- 1/2 head cauliflower, riced in food processor (chopped very fine)
- 1/4 C of minced carrots (food processed)
- 1 Tbsp chopped scallions
- 1/4 C Cassava Flour (or any wheat flour substitute)
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Za’atar
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic
1. Steam your riced cauliflower in a covered pan or in the microwave until soft, then place it in a dish towel, and wring out any excess water. Let it cool a bit first so as to not burn your hands.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl, making a dough.
3. Scoop out heaping tablespoons of the dough and roll into a ball in your hands, slightly flatten, and add a tiny bit of extra flour to the outsides before placing on a well greased sheet pan.
4. Bake for about 50 minutes to an hour at 350, flipping halfway.
5. Serve with some delicious hummus, tahini, yogurt dip, or your favorite dressing.