Coconut Milk Curry
This dish could have been found on the menu of London’s Oriental Club in the 1850’s. Easy to prepare, this spicy comfort food can be served alone or over rice as the focus of a meal.
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken breast chunks orfirm tofu, cubed
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 lg Onion
- 15 oz Coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice blend of choice
- 1 Tbsp Cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
1. In a heavy skillet over medium heat, lightly brown the chopped onions in oil.
2. Add thechicken or tofu and stir to brown.
3. Stir in the salt and spice.
4. Add the coconut milk and vinegar.
5. Cover and gently simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Before serving, reduce the sauce to your desired thickness and season with additional salt if needed.