1 Lb Boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 Tbs Olive oil
1 Tbs Fresh lime juice
1 Red bell pepper
Salt To taste
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch chunks and place in a small bowl.
2. Add Cajun Spice and toss to coat well.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine olive oil, lime juice and a pinch of salt to create marinade.
4. Pour marinade over chicken, mix well and refrigerate 1 hour to overnight.
5. Heat grill.
6. Slice pepper into 1 inch square pieces and same with onion.
7. Thread each skewer with alternating pieces of onion, pepper, chicken and tomato.
8. Place on hot grill and cook about 7 minutes on each side or until done.