African Peanut Curry
- 2 Large Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. West African Curry
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- ½ C Peanut butter
- 15 oz Diced tomatoes
- 1 C Water
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Scallions, chopped
- Salt to taste
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes.
2. In a bowl, toss the chunked chicken and West African Curry blend until chicken is evenly coated.
3.. Sauté the chicken breast in olive oil for 4 minutes.
4. Incorporate peanut butter, tomatoes, water and vinegar.
5. Gently simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Season with salt to taste.
7. Garnish with chopped scallions.