African Peanut Curry
2 Large Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbs Olive oil
½ C Peanut butter
15 oz Diced tomatoes
1 C Water
1 Tbs vinegar
1 Tbs Scallions, chopped
Salt to taste
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes.
2. In a bowl, toss the chunked chicken and West African Curry and blend until chicken is evenly coated.
3.. Sauté the chicken breast in olive oil for 4 minutes.
4. Incorporate peanut butter, tomatoes, water and vinegar.
5. Gently simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Season with salt to taste.
7. Garnish with chopped scallions.