WhoopAss Barbeque Chicken
- 6 oz Tomato Paste
- ½ C Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ C Water
- 1/3 C Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Co. WhoopAss
- 2 Lbs Chicken parts of choice for grilling
1. Combine tomato paste, cider vinegar, water, maple syrup and WhoopAss in a sauce pan and simmer for 10 minutes to combine the flavors.
2. Place chicken parts on a medium hot grill.
3. Every 5 minutes, flip the chicken, generously brushing the new top surface with Whoopass BBQ sauce.
4. Total grill time is about 20 minutes for breasts; 30 minutes for thighs and drumsticks.
5. Season with salt to taste.