Spiced Pumpkin Souffle
4 Egg whites
3 Egg yolks
2 Tbs Pumpkin puree
1 Tbs Honey
2 Tbs Coconut sugar (Grind in a coffee grinder to make it very fine)
1/2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Garam Masala (add more for a stronger flavor)
1. Preheat oven to 350℉, grease 4 ramekins with coconut oil and dust with coconut sugar.
2. in a small bowl, combine honey, pumpkin, yolks, and spice.
3. In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, whip the eggs until foamy and firm, with peaks forming, adding in coconut sugar while whipping.
4. After whipping, slowly fold in the pumpkin mixture.
5. Fill ramekins and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until set.