Spiced Pumpkin Souffle
- 4 egg whites
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar (I blended mine to make it very fine)
- 1/2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Garam Masala (add more for a stronger flavor)
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease 4 ramekins with coconut oil and dust with coconut sugar.
2. in a small bowl, combine honey, pumpkin, yolks, and spice.
3. In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, whip the eggs until foamy and firm, with peaks forming, adding in coconut sugar while whipping.
4. After whipping, slowly fold in the pumpkin mixture.
5. Fill ramekins and bake for about 20-25 minutes. The interior might be slightly undercooked so add a few more minutes to achieve desired consistency.