Fall Veggie Frittata
- 12 eggs
- 1 small delicata squash, or squash of choice
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 2 handfuls fresh kale
- 1 small apple
- 1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Shepherd Herb Blend or your favorite Teeny Tiny Spice blend
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- fresh sage (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Slice delicata squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Slice onion and dice apple.
3. Melt coconut oil and coat delicata squash and onion with oil.
4. Bake these for about 5-10 minutes till soft.
5. While baking, crack 12 eggs into a large bowl, and mix well, whipping in spice and salt.
6. Grease a cast iron skillet or pan, then pour half the egg mix in.
7. Sprinkle in apple pieces and kale, Lay the squash and onion atop the kale and apple, then pour the rest of the egg in. Top with fresh sage, slightly wetting with egg.
8. Bake for 35 minutes.
9. Slice and enjoy!