Curry Deviled Eggs
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 Tbsp mayo (I love homemade mayo!)
- 1 Tbsp mustard mixed with 1/2 tsp of honey
- 1/2 to 1 tsp Curry Blend of choice (I love our British Curry, or Tandoori Masala in this recipe)
- Optional: chives, green onions, cilantro and paprika to top
1. After hard boiling and cooling your eggs, slice down the center and remove the yolks carefully. Place yolks in a bowl with mayo, mustard, and honey.
2. Mix mayo, mustard, honey, and hard boiled yolks, then stir in your curry spice.
3. Whip until creamy, then spoon into your egg white halves. You can also place the mixture in a small plastic bag, cut off the tip, and pipe the filling into the eggs.
4. Top with paprika for color, or your choice of cilantro, onions, or chives.