Apple, Beet and Carrot Salad
2 Large carrots
1 Medium/large beet
1/2 Green apple
2 Tbs Apple cider vinegar
1 Tbs Olive oil
1 Tbs Honey
Chopped Pecans to top
1. With a vegetable peeler, slicer, or spiralizer, cut carrots, beets, and apples into shreds. Alternatively, you can chop them for a cubed version of this salad.
2. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
3. In a small container, mix the rest of the ingredients (minus pecans) and stir/blend well.
4. Toss the dressing over the fruit and veggie mix and coat evenly.
5. Sprinkle with chopped pecans before serving.