Chicken Curry Tacos
4 Small tortillas (I made homemade using Otto's Cassava Flour)
3 Chicken thighs
1 Tbs Coconut sugar
1 tsp Salt
For Slaw and Sauce:
1-2 Tbs Coconut milk
Handful of cilantro
Pinch of salt
Two handfuls of cole slaw or a cruciferous salad mix (broccoli stems, carrots, cabbage)
1. Preheat oven to 450℉.
2. In a cast iron or oven-safe skillet, heat olive oil to cover the surface.
3. Rub chicken thighs well with Vindaloo, sugar, and salt.
4. Place top down in oil and cook on med-high for 5-10 minutes.
5. Flip chicken and place back in the skillet, then bake for 20-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through and crispy.
6. While chicken is cooking, add half an avocado, coconut milk, and salt in a food processor and blend to create a thick sauce.
7. Toss salad mix with sauce and place in a tortilla.
8. When chicken is done, let cool slightly, slice, and top salad mix.